Preppy Lane has been so generous as to tag my humble blog for the 7 Facts Blog Award. You are too kind! If you've never been over to her blog (which would be hard to imagine because it is so cute!), you must pop over to say hello. Part of this award deems the blogger share 7 facts about themselves.... Here goes:
1. I am a huge Jane Austen fan. I re-read her books as often as I can, with Pride and Prejudice being my absolute favorite. I find something new each time I read it!
2. I drink around 3 cups of tea a day (most of the time decaf). It is my favorite drink, even on a hot summer day.
3. I was a bit of an overachiever in college... I was a Resident Advisor, Orientation Staff Member, did two years back to back of Student Government, and was involved in our local chapter of the Alpha Sigma Tau sorority.
4. I wear my pearl earrings every day, no matter the outfit. I usually forget to take them out at bedtime (bad me!!) so the hubby calls me "the classy sleeper".
5. Which brings me my next fact: I come from a long tradition of nappers. It is passed down from generation to generation. I don't mean catnaps... I mean at least 1 hour, usually 2 hour naps. It's like a warm hug!
6. I love my job! I am a middle school English teacher and I can honestly say I look forward to every Monday morning. My kiddies rock and make such a challenging job so much easier.
7. Every July, the hubby and I (and sometimes the in-laws) head to Lake George, NY. It's a family tradition that goes back to my mother-in-law's mother going as a little girl, so it means a lot to us. It has outlets, a fun amusement park, golfing (yes!!!), and I always have Afternoon Tea at the Sagamore Hotel and Resort.
On that note, I would like to tag the following blogs which I love dearly..."The rules are you have to share 7 facts about yourself then pass the award on to other bloggers! Make sure to say who awarded you and link it back to them"~From Preppy Lane
Danielle' s Brain Bits one of my oldest friends from high school.
Monograms and Manicures the first preppy blog I started reading, way back in 2008. She is one of my blogging inspirations!
Miss Janice another blog I started reading and finally followed the past few years.
Anyone else that is interested :-)
Tomorrow I have a special post in mind, dedicated to a very special girl. Stop by and say hello!