1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Yes! The hubby and I go to Lake George, NY every July for the 4th. I've mentioned it in a previous post but it's where we get to golf (Queensbury Country Club), shop (awesome outlets), and have fun (Great Escape amusement part, tea at the Sagamore, visit the historical forts!)
*Image from Google*
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?J.Crew shorts (5 inch length) with a tank top and cardigan.
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Iced Tea or Sweet Tea (although it's good all year long!)
4. Do you tan or burn?
Burn; I've got the fair English/Irish skin!
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Last summer I took up walking every evening... This year I'm working up to running! I also need to plan my units for the next school year, and of course, home improvements around the house!
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
It is tied between watermelon and my mom's marinated chicken wings.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Hmmm, that is a hard question! I would say anything with a good beat that I can blast while driving in the car.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Of course, the kitchen needs to be finished with new kick board, painted baseboard, and I would love to add mosaic tile as a back splash. And of course, the landscaping and gardening. Can't wait to see those beautiful peonies!
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Everything! I'm not a huge beach person. Give me a lake, or better, a pool!
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Only once, between the summer of 4th and 5th grade. It is one of the things hubby and I want to provide for our children when it comes to that time. I think of the fun memories and experiences I missed out on :-(